Wednesday, September 13, 2006

open our selves


昨晚,电脑留在了办公室。因为想看看书,让自己静一静。
看来看去,最后Paul Williams 的Das Energi 又看了一遍。

If someone wantss to love you
and you won't let them, what does that mean?

thought: I can't.
thought: I can do anything I want.

thought: I don't want to.
thought: Why not?

awareness: I am afraid.
I am afraid of the commitment, getting involved.

thought: But I am not always afraid. Or I am, but I love anyway. Because I want the person bad eough to overcome my fear or hesitation. I care enough to try.
or I am possessed; the spirit moves me to love and
I do not stop to reason. Those times are easiest
and most exciting.

awareness: You get what you need.

thought: I am limited by my fears.

awareness: I cannot eliminate all my fears at once.
but I can push them back, I can be braver,
I can expend my universe.

thought: I want to love more, be loved more.

awareness: I must open myself, must be willing to take on
greater commitement. The more involved I dare get, the more love I will be able to share. I must
work on my selfconfidence. It is the self that
loves, not the body, not the mind.

We must open our selves.

过了半夜,看到下面一段很受感触,就转发给他了。没想,他即刻就打来电话。似乎左右为难的不只是我一人。

Listen to no one who tells you how to love.
Your love is like no others, and that is
what makes it beautiful.
Your self is your divinity.
Express your self.

No comments: