Thursday, March 29, 2007

Myanmar trip 3

I am not a beach girl, especialy, after born and grow up in a mountain region, however, somenow I just love beach. In fact, I see more similarity between beach and mountains rather than the difference. They both strong, peace, limitless...and after all, the hearty gratitude of life is the ultimate inspiration. Moreover, after thousand of pagodas and temples in last two weeks I really wanna to be in a place where no many people, and complete different scenery, and relaxing. So, went to Changtha beach. In deed, had a great time. But, Changtha is very unique and extremely a strange beach.




Remember first at Virginia beach, I was almost only one who had colth on. But, in Changtha, I was the only girl who had short. everyone plays water with colth on, but I really respect and love the Burmeses beach style. I love Changtha...

No comments: